Tapcon+ out performs traditional wedge anchor products, providing greater load capacity while reducing installation time by up to 50%, offering significant cost-in-place savings on the job site.
Since patenting the original screw anchor for concrete in 1976, Tapcon products have continued to offer innovative solutions in concrete anchoring. Now, Tapcon+ is available with International Building Code (IBC) compliance and other third party listings for use in cracked concrete and seismic concrete.
In the Enginering Office:
- Out performs wedge anchors in tension, shear, and anchor spacing
- Approved for concrete in cracked, uncracked, and seismic conditions
- Simplicity of installation improves "buildability" on the job site
- Blue Climaseal for superior corrosion resistance
On the Job:
- Installs faster and easier than wedge anchors - reducing total installed cost and delivering projects faster
- Removable for temporary fixing
- Installs without hammering and precision torque wrench
- One fastening solution for multiple applications and materials
- Does not require onsite inspection