The LDT anchor is a high performance anchor that cuts its own threads into concrete. Available in 3/8” and 1/2" with and without EnvireX™ coating, 3/4 and 5/8" sizes are available with Sawtooth™ threads.
Anchor bodies are made of hardened carbon steel and zinc plated, Grade 5. The anchors shall have a finished hex washer head with anti-rotation serrations to prevent anchor back-out. The head of the anchor is stamped with a length identification code for easy inspection. The anchor shall be installed with carbide tipped hammer drill bits made in accordance to ANSI B212.15-1994.
- Available in 3/8" and 1/2" with and without EnvireX™ coating.
- Available in 5/8" and 3/4" Sawtooth™.
- Sawtooth™ design offers improved performance in large diameter holes.
- Superior performance to wedge anchor.
- Installs in less than half the time of wedge anchors or adhesive anchors.
- Simply drill a pilot hole and drive the LDT anchor by hand or impact.
- No torching or grinding required to remove anchor.
- Use standard ANSI bits instead of proprietary bits
- Single piece design, no nut and washer to assemble
- No special proprietary bits to purchase or lose
- Reduce chances for anchor failure due to incorrect bit usage.