SPECIFIED FOR ANCHORAGE INTO CONCRETE
Trubolt+® Wedge anchors consist of a high-strength threaded stud body, expansion clip, nut and washer. Anchor bodies are made of plated carbon steel.
The expansion clip consists of a split cylindrical ring with undercutting grooves. The exposed end of the anchor is stamped to identify anchor length. Stampings should be preserved during installation for any subsequent embedment verification.
Use carbide tipped hammer drill bits made in accordance with ANSI B212.15-1994 to install anchors. Anchors are listed by the following agencies as required by the local building code: ICC-ES and City of Los Angeles.
- 2006 and 2009 International Building Code (IBC) compliant.
- Versatile fully threaded design is standard on sizes up to 3/4" diameter and 10" length.
- Anchor diameter equals hole diameter.
- Standard carbon and stainless steel anchors.
- 360° contact with concrete assures full expansion for reliable working loads.
- Non bottom-bearing, may be used in hole depth exceeding anchor length.
- Can be installed through the work fixture, eliminating hole spotting.
- Inspectable torque values, indicating proper installation.