DESCRIPTION / SUGGESTED SPECIFICATIONS
The A7 formulation that has proven it’s performance in prominent NFL football stadiums and countless miles of American roadways is now available to you in a convenient 10 ounce size.
- 35 minute cure time at 60°F
- All weather formula
- Rods insert easily in both horizontal and vertical applications
- No cartridge heating required in cold temperatures
- Fully cured below 0°F
- Consistent mix ratio
- Single formula for hollow or solid base materials
No drip or sag formula cleans up easily
- Works in damp and underwater applications
Fits the A100 Tool designed for the A7-10
- Drill proper sized hole. Clean out hole from bottom with forced air. Complete hole preparation with use of a brush and repeat cleaning with forced air (leave no dust or slurry).
- When starting new cartridge or nozzle, dispense and discard enough adhesive until uniform dark grey color is achieved. Insert the nozzle into the bottom of the hole and fill to 1/2 the hole depth.
- Insert the selected rod slowly by hand into the bottom of the hole with a slow twisting motion. This insures the adhesive fills voids and crevices uniformly.
- See A7 Cure Time Charts for set-up time. After the recommended cure time is met, install and tighten fixture into place.
Use it for your small jobs requiring a fast curing adhesive anchor: Sill plate anchoring, rebar doweling, anchoring heavy equipment, structural steel.