Hammer-Set Nail Drive Anchors for Concrete, Block or Brick
The Hammer-Set is a mechanical drive anchor consisting of a zinc die cast expansion body and zinc plated steel expander drive pin. Anchors meet or exceed GSA specification A-A-1925A Type 1. (Formerly GSA: FF-S-325 Group V, Type 2, Class 3.)
- Fast, easy installation.
- Works in concrete, block and brick.
- Install through material to be fastened.
- Low profile mushroom head style.
- For use in electric boxes, conduit clips, drywall track and roof flashing.
- Not for use in overhead applications.