Epcon G5 High Strength Epoxy
Tough Enough for Uncracked, Cracked Concrete and Seismic Applications
The epoxy resin and hardener are completely mixed as they are dispensed from the dual cartridge through a static mixing nozzle, directly into the anchor hole.
- High Strength Epoxy.
- 24 hour cure time at 70° F.
- Fire Rated: tested up to 4 hours Fire Resistance Period.
- Provides the best edge & spacing distance in the market.
- Virtually odorless, can be used indoors.
- Compliant with 2009 IBC Category 1 performance rating.
|WORKING TIME||FULL CURE TIME|
|110°/43°||9 minutes||24 hours|
|90°/32°||9 minutes||24 hours|
|70°/20°||15 minutes||24 hours|