Dynabolt Sleeve Anchors
Versatile, Medium-Duty Sleeve Anchors
Sleeve type anchors feature a split expansion sleeve over a threaded stud bolt body and integral expander, nut and washer. Anchors are made of Plated Carbon Steel, or Type 18-8 Stainless Steel.
Anchors should be installed with carbide tipped hammer drill bits made in accordance to ANSI B212.15-1994. Anchors are tested to ASTM E488 criteria.
Meets or exceeds U.S. Government G.S.A. specification A-A-55614 Type 2 (Formerly GSA: FF-S-325 Group VIII, Type 2), California State Fire Marshal, Factory Mutual and Underwriters Laboratories
- Anchor diameter equals hole diameter.
- Available in hex head and six other head styles .
- Available 1/4 - 3/4" diameter up to 6-1/4" length .
- Zinc plated carbon steel and 304 stainless steel .
- Provides full 360° hole contact over large area and reduces concrete stress .
- Heavy-loading capacity .
- Preassembled for faster, easier installations .
- Dynabolt can be installed through object to be fastened .
- Sleeve design improves holding power .
- No pre-spotting of holes necessary.