Epcon C6 Fast Curing Epoxy
Performs Reliably Even Under the Harshest Weather Conditions
The hardener and resin are completely mixed as they are dispensed from the dual cartridge through a static mixing nozzle. The pre-mixed adhesive is injected directly into the anchor hole. C6 can be used with threaded rod or rebar.
- 1 hour cure time (see below.)
- Works in damp holes and underwater applications.
- Minimum shrinkage — can be used in oversized holes and diamond cored holes.
- High heat deflection temperature: 139°F minimum.
- One formula for both solid and hollow base materials.
- NSF standard 61 certified for drinking water systems.
- Extensively tested — earthquake, underwater, creep, freeze-thaw, radiation, fire, fatigue, electrical isolation, ozone and many more test programs have been conducted on C6.
- Extensive use — C6 has been used on projects all over the world for almost 20 years.
|WORKING TIME||FULL CURE TIME|
|120°/49°||4 minutes||1 hour|
|90°/32°||5 minutes||1 hour|
|70°/20°||7 minutes||1 hour|
|60°/16°||10 minutes||2 hours|
|50°/10°||20 minutes||24 hours|
|40°/4°||45 minutes||32 hours|