Epcon A7 Acrylic Adhesive
Saves You Time and Money on the Job Site
The acrylic resin and hardening agent are completely mixed as they are simultaneously dispensed from the dual cartridge through a static mixing nozzle, directly into the anchor hole. A7 can be used with threaded rod or rebar.
- All weather formula .
- No drip, no sag, easy clean up .
- Fast and easy dispensing, even 28-oz. cartridge can be hand dispensed .
- Fast curing time, 35 minutes at 60°F .
- Not mix ratio sensitive for maximum consistency .
- Rods are easier to insert into the hole with A7 compared with other adhesives .
- Works in damp holes and underwater applications .
- Requires less adhesive — can be used in 1/16" oversized or 1/8" oversized holes .
- One formula for both hollow and solid base materials .
- NSF 61 listed.
|WORKING TIME||FULL CURE TIME|
|100°/38°||5 minutes||25 minutes|
|80°/27°||5.5 minutes||30 minutes|
|60°/16°||7 minutes||35 minutes|
|40°/4°||15 minutes||75 minutes|
|20°/-7°||35 minutes||6 hours|
|0°/-18°||4 hours||24 hours|